- scouting location for next polaroid shoot
- Elsa Dorfman is still shooting polaroids in 20 in x 24 in format
- the story behind bringing my already broken guitar to puerto rico (from sound to sight)
- I left my guitar in Puerto Rico
- home from a polaroid+surfing trip to ecuador that may lead to first documentary
Category Archives: Journal
My broken guitar that I brought from Brooklyn to Puerto Rico. An attempt to make beauty from broken. New series of images+ stories coming in April/May.
The weight of film vs digital There is a heaviness that exists in each roll of film and in each image A rawness where there is no deleting and no turning back Once you hit the button, that’s it. There … Continue reading
I am home from an amazing trip to Costa Rica. Surfing, books, yoga, dusty roads, hammocks and incredible food (more on that in an upcoming post). Exactly what I needed. Took a ton of new polaroids and some pics with … Continue reading
It’s 12:30am and I am leaving for Costa Rica in 3 hours and 45 minutes. Such crazy stress just trying to get ready for this trip. Nonstop printing. I have packed 7 books, my iPod, a Gameboy and 2 cameras … Continue reading
here’s to elliott smith on this monday in january. brooklyn misses you. it’s fucking crazy how beautiful his music is.